James Reed (CEO – REED) and Yvette Jeal PCC (International Executive Coach) provide advice, guidance and practical steps on getting back into the workplace.
In this webinar they look at:
• Understanding who you are, what you bring to the table and how to get this across to employers
• Practical tips to help you with your search in the current job market
• How to create, spot and make the most of new opportunities
Yvette Jeal PCC (www.yvettejeal.co.uk) works with clients across the world helping them through their career transition to reach their personal and professional goals. James Reed has spent 25 years helping millions of people find jobs. In this webinar, they will share their combined knowledge and advice on how to prepare for, approach and stand out in your job search in the current climate. This webinar is ideal for anyone who is currently looking for work or considering the next steps in their career.
For further guidance on this topic, please refer to the the following three-part series written by Yvette:
1. Finding resilience to weather the storm
2. Personal brand – are you owning your story?
3. Your journey back into work
Yvette also offers bespoke career transitioning programmes for senior leaders covering:
- Personal Brand
- CV & LinkedIn
- Interview coaching
For more information and to get in touch, please visit her website.
If you are interested in purchasing any of James’s books from his trilogy, please see links below: